In honor of Labor Day this coming weekend, we’re doing a special giveaway to our fans for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to a Korean BBQ (K-BBQ) restaurant called Hong Dae Ip Gu in Koreatown, Los Angeles!!
Hong Dae Ip Gu is located on Wilshire Blvd. and St. Andrews Pl. and is open from 5PM-2AM all week. One of the best things about this particular K-BBQ restaurant is that they have both an All-You-Can-Eat (AYCE) option and regular combination options.
Since the gift certificate can only be redeemed at one location, this giveaway is limited to SoCal locals or whoever that will be in the LA area in September. Please keep in mind that the gift certificate expires on 9/30/2014.
We’re giving away a total of THREE gift certificates to THREE winners – one from혻Facebook, one from혻Instagram, and one from혻Twitter!
The giveaway will be closed on Thursday, Aug. 28 at 5PM. We will be announcing the winners on Friday, Aug. 29 at 11AM.
Want to know how to win? Here’s how:
1. Like our page: Facebook.com/KPOPBUDDY
2. Comment on our giveaway post and use hashtags #KBBQME #GOKPOPBUDDY
3. Share our giveaway post on your Facebook 혻page. (Please make the post PUBLIC so that we can see it!)
1. Follow us on Instagram:혻@kpop_buddy
2. Share (Regram) our giveaway post
3. Tag us and use hashtags #KBBQME #GOKPOPBUDDY